The aim of this audio storytelling is to practice reading skills and the use of correct pronunciation of each word from the story. This activity is for K3 students that are able to read a short story.
Instructions for students
- Make an audio recording of your favorite short story.
- Read a short story.
- Speak clearly and smoothly.
- Use appropriate vocal tone and pace.
- Make a short audio recording of between 50 and 180 seconds from a short story book.
- The audio recording must be clear and avoid some noise background
- Record the audio using Vocaroo and send to our class website.
Please take a look at the rubric link below.
Short story of the Red hen and her friends: Vocaroo Voice Message